Tuesday, November 25, 2008

What I'm thankful for

For my loving family. Not just Pat & John, but for my in-laws as well. They are awesome.
For my friends who are my family because they choose to be.
For my neighbors who have been there for me on countless occasions.
For my health and that of my family.
For a roof over my head and food to eat. There are too many who don't enjoy that luxury.
For a car to drive...and for gas prices coming down!
For my job and the opportunity to touch people's lives in it.
For the cool people I've met and friends I've made as a result of my job.
For the beautiful birds in my backyard.
For living in North Carolina.
For Lexington-style barbecue and sweet tea.
For the opportunity to travel.
For NASCAR...even this season.
And for the men and women who keep us all safe and make it possible for me to be thankful for all the other things!

Happy Thanksgiving.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

and I'm thankful for family like you!
cuz